What this quote means is that having everything but a kind heart will not make you a better person or successful. In other words, you may have the most money in the world or you have the newest iPhone in the market, but if you have no good heart, you are not going to live a happy life. For example, I may be considered spoiled by my parents, according to my friends, but I have a good heart. Every Sunday morning I go to mass and I do community service hours on Sunday by teaching the lords word to younger teens. I also don't forget where I came from. And I know that in the end of the day only my kind heart and my right mind will get me where I want to be, not my iPhone or materials, but only me. And this quote of Benjamin Franklin has said it best. Only having a good heart will take you anywhere you want to, not all of your riches, beauty, and strength matter.
Tuesday, March 17, 2020
Student success statement
What this quote means is that having everything but a kind heart will not make you a better person or successful. In other words, you may have the most money in the world or you have the newest iPhone in the market, but if you have no good heart, you are not going to live a happy life. For example, I may be considered spoiled by my parents, according to my friends, but I have a good heart. Every Sunday morning I go to mass and I do community service hours on Sunday by teaching the lords word to younger teens. I also don't forget where I came from. And I know that in the end of the day only my kind heart and my right mind will get me where I want to be, not my iPhone or materials, but only me. And this quote of Benjamin Franklin has said it best. Only having a good heart will take you anywhere you want to, not all of your riches, beauty, and strength matter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Student Success Statement
"Many think that the short-term gain will be worth the long-term pain, but it isn't. In addition, using steroids is cheating, and t...
-
"Great beauty, great strength, and great riches are really and truly of no great use; a right heart exceeds all" ~Benjamin Frankli...
-
Duties and Responsibilities: They advocate for patients They refer patients to groups or programs They have the right to make decisions...
-
"If you do what's right, if you live the right way, you'll be taken care of" ~Rachel Castillo If you live your life by a...
No comments:
Post a Comment