Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Cardiologist

Duties and Responsibilities: 

    Image result for cardiologist
  • View patients and diagnose them
  • Explain repercussions to patients 
  • Give advice to patients
  • Write prescriptions to patients
  • Perform heart surgeries to patients
  • Keep record of their patients  
  • Do laboratory research. 
Salary:
  • $512,000 through $461,000 per year 
Education:
  • Receive a bachelor degree
  • Pass the Medical College Admissions Test 
  • Apply to medical school
  • Take part of the residency program
  • Obtain a fellowship program
Would you like to become one?
  • No, I wouldn't it won't be because I don't want to go through all that Education process. But, because I don't like seeing blood. So if I see blood on someone else or even me I feel like crying because I don't like to see blood. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Student Success Statement

"Many think that the short-term gain will be worth the long-term pain, but it isn't. In addition, using steroids is cheating, and t...