This quote means that when you do good it'll make you really happy because you are doing the right thing. But, when you do wrong things you will not feel as good as you did with the good things. For example, when I do the wrong by not following the rules or for whatever reason it is I dont feel so good. but when I do the right thing I honestly feel good. The reason for this is because you are doing something that should be done all the time.
In other words, when I help out the elderly I feel good because I know that I am doing the right thing. So, when I help out the coordinator of the yoth group for my community church I feel good because I know that she is a very forgetful person and she needs help throughout the way. But, when I don't have time to help her out I feel really bad because I know that she needs help in managing things.
No comments:
Post a Comment