Thursday, October 3, 2019

Student success statement

"Obedience is central to becoming, being, and remaining happy" ~David Bednar

What this reflection means is that you must be obedient in order to be happy. For example, in my household I must be obedient at all times because if I am not my mother and father will not let me be on my phone too much or go out with my friends. But, if I am obedient at all time my mother and father will let me out and will let me use my phone as much as I want. So following rules and obeying my parents at all times causes me to be happy all the time since I get to do what I want to do. Another example may be when I do all my homework and not slack off in class, my teachers trust me and see me as a responsible young adult. And that makes me really happy since I know that they trust me and know that I wouldn't do anything that was ever wrong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Student Success Statement

"Many think that the short-term gain will be worth the long-term pain, but it isn't. In addition, using steroids is cheating, and t...