What this means to me is that if you have a good name you will be trusted and loved more by people around you. For instance, when you are a willing collaborator, always on task, organized, responsible, trustworthy, and a great student, people will tend to trust you a lot more than other students that don't do good. Lets take for example myself. I am a good student, I try to be the best in every subject in school, because I like my role model like to exceed in whatever position I tend to be in. My teachers may get to say nice things about me that may include: organized, respectful, on task, and trustworthy. And honestly, for that matter I love my name because I know that its a good name for me. I like that my teachers can trust me and know that I try as much as I can.
Thursday, October 24, 2019
student success statement
What this means to me is that if you have a good name you will be trusted and loved more by people around you. For instance, when you are a willing collaborator, always on task, organized, responsible, trustworthy, and a great student, people will tend to trust you a lot more than other students that don't do good. Lets take for example myself. I am a good student, I try to be the best in every subject in school, because I like my role model like to exceed in whatever position I tend to be in. My teachers may get to say nice things about me that may include: organized, respectful, on task, and trustworthy. And honestly, for that matter I love my name because I know that its a good name for me. I like that my teachers can trust me and know that I try as much as I can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Student Success Statement
"Many think that the short-term gain will be worth the long-term pain, but it isn't. In addition, using steroids is cheating, and t...
-
"Great beauty, great strength, and great riches are really and truly of no great use; a right heart exceeds all" ~Benjamin Frankli...
-
Duties and Responsibilities: They advocate for patients They refer patients to groups or programs They have the right to make decisions...
-
"If you do what's right, if you live the right way, you'll be taken care of" ~Rachel Castillo If you live your life by a...
No comments:
Post a Comment