Monday, October 28, 2019

student success statement

"A good name is better than anything you can achieve in life" ~Coach K

Image result for coach k duke
If you have a good name, people will trust you, like you, respect you, for being a great person. For example, if you are a person with a reputation for being rude, untrustworthy, etc people won't like you as much because of the all the unjust you have done. I'd say that my name is good for the most part, I am a good student, I know how to act in and outside the classroom, and I know how to behave with certain people around me. There are people that you can pay around with, while with others you don't play around with. But, a good name really does matter since its what people think of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Student Success Statement

"Many think that the short-term gain will be worth the long-term pain, but it isn't. In addition, using steroids is cheating, and t...