"you learn to do, by doing" Spencer W. Kimball
What this student success statement means is that we get to learn a lot more faster by doing stuff yourself. For example, if decide to copy your friends homework or classwork. That means that you aren't learning, but that your friend, the one you copied off on is the one who actually is learning. In other words, when I first learned how to solve rational inequalities in my Pre- cal class I didn't know how to do it, until my partner showed me the steps on how to solving it and she made me solve it by myself. Now, that I had Pre-cal again I get how to solve Rational Inequalities even better, thanks to her help. In the end, we get to do by doing and by being brave not by having someone do it for me, but by actually doing it yourself.
No comments:
Post a Comment