Monday, February 3, 2020

Psychologist

Duties and responsibilities:
Image result for duties and responsibilities of a psychologist
  • Psychologist conduct exams on patients that are based on their patients behavior and brain functions
  • Psychologist collect data off of their patients based on interviews and observations
  • Psychologist research their patients data by analyzing their patients mood swings, emotional and behavioral
Salary:
  • $77,030 (median pay)
Education:
  • Master's degree in psychology 
  • license to work in hospital or to have your own practice
Demand:
  • Critical thinkers
  • Problem Solving Skills
  • Communication skills
  • Patience
  •  People Skills
Reflection: I would like to become one because I feel like I have a heart of gold and I love to help out, so that will make me feel like i'm making a difference to the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Student Success Statement

"Many think that the short-term gain will be worth the long-term pain, but it isn't. In addition, using steroids is cheating, and t...