Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Acupuncture

Image result for acupuncturistDuties and Responsibilities :

  • They have 30 to 60 minutes meetings with their patients
  • They discuss different types of medical methods to their patients depending on their condition
  • They inject needles on their patients
  • Keep medical record
  • Keep track of their patients well being
  • They make sure that their patients are comfortable before they being the procedure. 

Salary:
  • $36.19 per hour
  • Range from $29,000 to $88,000 
Education:
  • Masters degree in Acupuncture 
  • post graduate clinical training 
Reflection: would you like to become one? why or why not.

  • No I wouldn't because I don't find it interesting. I rather go in as a patient than a Doctor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Student Success Statement

"Many think that the short-term gain will be worth the long-term pain, but it isn't. In addition, using steroids is cheating, and t...