Friday, September 6, 2019

Ambulance dispatcher

Duties and Responsibilities:

    Image result for the call movieImage result for the call movie
  • Answers 9-1-1 calls
  • Sends help to the person in need of help
  • Gives over the phone medical help to the person while help is on its way
  • Gives precise location to the ambulance 
  • Keeps record of the phone call 
  • Monitors that the ambulance gets there on time.
Salary:

    Image result for the call movie
  • $27,447 through $53,240 
Education:
  • High school diploma 
  • Degree in Criminal Justice
Would I like to become one?
  • Yes and no. The reason why I say this is because im not good under pressure and well I panic a lot so I dont feel like it will be the best career choice for me. But if i were to be able to handle it yes I would. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Student Success Statement

"Many think that the short-term gain will be worth the long-term pain, but it isn't. In addition, using steroids is cheating, and t...