Thursday, September 26, 2019

Dental Assistant

Image result for dentist assistantDuties and Responsibilities:

  • Prepares the room for the patient
  • Welcomes the patient by greeting, seating, and draping
  • Answers the patients questions
  • Get the dentist tools ready before the dentist gets there
  • Has the patients diagnostic ready
  • Teaches the patients how to be clean orally 
  • Answers the dentist phone calls when needed
Salary:
  • $33.1k ~ 50.7k per year
Education: 
  • Must pass the Dental Assisting National Board's (DANB) exam before helping out. 
  • Have to attend community college
Would I like to become one?
  • Yes, because it seems fun to do. For example, I myself work in an office so I know how to greet people, answer phone calls, and how to talk to people if they have any questions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Student Success Statement

"Many think that the short-term gain will be worth the long-term pain, but it isn't. In addition, using steroids is cheating, and t...