Thursday, September 26, 2019

Student success statement

'True wealth is of the heart, not of the purse" ~ Pathros

Image result for pathros

          What this quote means is that you are wealthy as long as you do something that comes from your heart. For example, when I do something that comes from the bottom of my heart I feel really happy because I know that I'm doing good. When I first joined the catholic church by my house and started helping out, I was so happy because I started doing what was right. I was doing what was right by helping not only the coordinator of the church but the entire community. Little by little I was getting to know the entire church and their stories. And that honestly made me very happy, because I was doing what was right. In the end true wealth comes from the heart not from the amount of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Student Success Statement

"Many think that the short-term gain will be worth the long-term pain, but it isn't. In addition, using steroids is cheating, and t...