Monday, October 14, 2019

college professor

Duties and Responsibilities:

  • Design and develop the lesson(S) for that day 
  • Deliver a range of programs of teaching for students
  • Ensure teaching within the quality assurance framework of the college
  • Perform student admissions and assessments
  • Grade the students test and work
Salary:
  • $21.7k through $87.2k per year

Education:
  • Masters degree/ Doctoral degree
  • Teaching experience 
  • Critical Thinkers
  • Communication skills
  • Writing and computer skills
  •  Knowledge of classroom management
Image result for university professorWould I like to become one: 
  • Yes I would. As of right now I am a senior in highschool, and for as long as I can remember I have always wanted to become a English teacher because I realized that thanks to them and what they do, we, the kids know what we know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Student Success Statement

"Many think that the short-term gain will be worth the long-term pain, but it isn't. In addition, using steroids is cheating, and t...