Monday, October 14, 2019

student success statement

"When obedience becomes our goal, it is no longer an irritation; instead of a stumbling block, it becomes a building block." ~James E. Faust

    This student success statement is accurate because once you get used to being obedient it won't come as a drag, but as a everyday thing. For example, when I was little I had lied from time to time and I was a obedient child when I wanted to be obedient. But, one day my first grade teacher yelled at me and told me to be obedient at all times. and so I did and now im obedient all the time because I got used to it and it has honestly made me a better person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Student Success Statement

"Many think that the short-term gain will be worth the long-term pain, but it isn't. In addition, using steroids is cheating, and t...