"He that walketh with wise men shall be wise: but a companion of fools shall de destroyed." ~Proverbs 13:20
The person who hangs out with wise people and doesn't fool around in doing the bad or anything mischievous will be just as wise as his friends. I have learned a lot of lessons while in high school and the most important one I have learned was to hang out with the right crowd and to let yourself be influenced by the bad in people. For three years I had hanged out with the bad crowd, but this year I have actually gotten to hang out with three female friends of mine that I used to talk to before. They are honestly a blessing in my life because they have taught me that I have to take on risk and to actually try my best in everything. For example, one of my friends is just like me. And she is always telling me to try to do as much as possible because in the end I will get experience and it will help me academically wise. My other so called friends would have told me to just relax and leave things for the last minute, yet if we look at how much they have grown as a person the difference is even noticeable. They were just always in drama and what not, but with my new friends, it is very different. I am honestly thankful for my new friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Student Success Statement
"Many think that the short-term gain will be worth the long-term pain, but it isn't. In addition, using steroids is cheating, and t...
-
"Great beauty, great strength, and great riches are really and truly of no great use; a right heart exceeds all" ~Benjamin Frankli...
-
Duties and Responsibilities: They advocate for patients They refer patients to groups or programs They have the right to make decisions...
-
"If you do what's right, if you live the right way, you'll be taken care of" ~Rachel Castillo If you live your life by a...
No comments:
Post a Comment