Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Student Success Statement

Image result for Yong-In S. Shin and camila shin
"Right is right, and wrong is wrong no matter the circumstance." ~Yong-In S. Shin
The student success statement this week tells us that right will always be right, and wrong will always be wrong. I for example, have done wrong things in the past, but I've also done good in the past. I am not proud for the bad I have done in the past nor I will ever. If you have ever done something wrong in the past you shouldn't be proud because its not something you should be proud of. If you have been a bystander in a fight or in whatever situation you are in you have understand that you not speaking up for the other person is doing a wrong. I have done this many times, I will not lie, and each time I think of it, I feel bad, because a person or two might've been in less harm. Wrong will always be wrong and right will always be right even if sometimes you feel like wrong is the right way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Student Success Statement

"Many think that the short-term gain will be worth the long-term pain, but it isn't. In addition, using steroids is cheating, and t...