" It's not about how to achieve your dreams. It's about how to lead your life. If you lead your life the RIGHT WAY, the karma (good results, destiny, fortune, good luck) will take care of itself. The dreams will come to you." ~Dr. Randy Pausch.
This quote's meaning is very powerful, it is telling the reader that it's important to lead your life the right way because that will determine where you will end up. For example, if I really do want to go to California State University at Fullerton, I will need to lead myself into studying a lot, as well as passing all of my courses. I know that it won't be easy, but it is up to me if I really want to go to that university. I know that some times challenges will take the best of you, but it is up to you on how you will handle the challenges. In the end, if you do decide to be an overachiever good things will come to you, but if you decide not to, bad things will happen to you. Lastly, its important to not give up, some things will take time, but it is up to you on what will you do to reach your goal(S).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Student Success Statement
"Many think that the short-term gain will be worth the long-term pain, but it isn't. In addition, using steroids is cheating, and t...
-
"Great beauty, great strength, and great riches are really and truly of no great use; a right heart exceeds all" ~Benjamin Frankli...
-
Duties and Responsibilities: They advocate for patients They refer patients to groups or programs They have the right to make decisions...
-
"If you do what's right, if you live the right way, you'll be taken care of" ~Rachel Castillo If you live your life by a...
No comments:
Post a Comment