Monday, January 13, 2020

My Christmas break



My Christmas break...

     Over my Christmas break I watched a lot of Netflix and Disney+. I had a little bit of homework and I was too lazy to do it so I decided to procrastinate and do it until the last week and luckily I was able to finish on time. In addition, my cousin from New Mexico came to visit us for his Christmas break since he has no family over there and he missed us all a lot. Besides him coming over we also had our family from mexico come over and spend some time with us. I got to spend some time with my boyfriend and we didn't do much, all we did was watch movies and have some minor arguments here and there, but nothing big. For Christmas I got a little bit of presents, but I know that they came from the bottom of my family's heart. So it was fine. Overall it was a great Christmas break.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Student Success Statement

"Many think that the short-term gain will be worth the long-term pain, but it isn't. In addition, using steroids is cheating, and t...