"Manners maketh man" ~William of Wykeham, Chancellor of England.
What this student success statement is trying to get across is that having great manners is the best thing to do, even if it is a little thing that you did for a person. I, for example showed a new friend of mine how I have manners. She is new to my school and she looks like a very shy person, but the little that I have talked to her, she seems like she has a lot to say. Anyways, today she was switch classes and she came in today to say thank you for helping me out on Monday it really meant a lot." And well she is new I wanted her to know that she is more than welcomed to hang out with my friend I. And so we exchanged phone numbers and now she will be hanging out with me. It feels great to help out another person, just because you know its the right thing to do. Besides that, I like to help out others when lost.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Student Success Statement
"Many think that the short-term gain will be worth the long-term pain, but it isn't. In addition, using steroids is cheating, and t...
-
"Great beauty, great strength, and great riches are really and truly of no great use; a right heart exceeds all" ~Benjamin Frankli...
-
Duties and Responsibilities: They advocate for patients They refer patients to groups or programs They have the right to make decisions...
-
"If you do what's right, if you live the right way, you'll be taken care of" ~Rachel Castillo If you live your life by a...
No comments:
Post a Comment