"Kindness is the essence of greatness." ~Joseph B. Wirthlin
In other words, what this means is that if you are kind you are considered greatness. You need to be kind at all times in order to be considered a great human being. For example, if you are a person who likes to give back to the community you will are considered to be a great person. I tend to help out in and outside my community as much as possible because I don't only feel good but I know that I like to help out as much as possible. For the past three years I have helped out my community church as much as I possibly could, no matter the weather as well. And each time I help out I get to work with children of the ages 12-17 with their problems and help them to the best of my ability. And even after I intend to help out with whatever the coordinators of the programs need help in. So on a daily basis i'm at church for like three to four hours, just helping out and trying to make peoples life much more easier. And I know that since I help out I am a great person for that because I am changing someones life to the best of my ability.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Student Success Statement
"Many think that the short-term gain will be worth the long-term pain, but it isn't. In addition, using steroids is cheating, and t...
-
"Great beauty, great strength, and great riches are really and truly of no great use; a right heart exceeds all" ~Benjamin Frankli...
-
Duties and Responsibilities: They advocate for patients They refer patients to groups or programs They have the right to make decisions...
-
"If you do what's right, if you live the right way, you'll be taken care of" ~Rachel Castillo If you live your life by a...
No comments:
Post a Comment