What this means is that in order to do good you must feel good. If you feel sad you might not do well in a class because you didn't feel good. While in the other hand, if you feel good, you will most likely do good. I for example, before writing this student success statement, I had my head down because I wasn't feeling good and I was overthinking. But then I realized that in order to get where I want to be in life, I must keep going and not stop what-so-ever and to keep going.
Wednesday, January 22, 2020
Student Success Statement
What this means is that in order to do good you must feel good. If you feel sad you might not do well in a class because you didn't feel good. While in the other hand, if you feel good, you will most likely do good. I for example, before writing this student success statement, I had my head down because I wasn't feeling good and I was overthinking. But then I realized that in order to get where I want to be in life, I must keep going and not stop what-so-ever and to keep going.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Student Success Statement
"Many think that the short-term gain will be worth the long-term pain, but it isn't. In addition, using steroids is cheating, and t...
-
"Great beauty, great strength, and great riches are really and truly of no great use; a right heart exceeds all" ~Benjamin Frankli...
-
Duties and Responsibilities: They advocate for patients They refer patients to groups or programs They have the right to make decisions...
-
"If you do what's right, if you live the right way, you'll be taken care of" ~Rachel Castillo If you live your life by a...
No comments:
Post a Comment