"Develop the attitude of gratitude" ~Thomas S. Monson
Everyday, you should have some gratitude and be thankful for everything around you. You should be thankful for everything you have and for everything that you have done for another person. We should all have at least one thing to be thankful for and some examples of that are being alive, having food,having clothing, having people care about you. For example, one thing that I am extremely thankful for is having friends that care for me, because they will always have my back in anything and because they help me out the best as possible.
For instance, I remember my junior year my bestfriend said that we should take advanced placement courses and I said no. But she then convinced me to say yes because she knew that it was the right thing for me to do. A year later, now, im in advanced placement courses and I am finally focused in school and doing my best because I know that it is considered a challenge and if I put my mind to it I will pass the class. Anyways I will always be thankful for her because she pushed me to do what my other ex friends, no, would never let me do. Instead, they would have put me down and just made me feel bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Student Success Statement
"Many think that the short-term gain will be worth the long-term pain, but it isn't. In addition, using steroids is cheating, and t...
-
"Great beauty, great strength, and great riches are really and truly of no great use; a right heart exceeds all" ~Benjamin Frankli...
-
Duties and Responsibilities: They advocate for patients They refer patients to groups or programs They have the right to make decisions...
-
"If you do what's right, if you live the right way, you'll be taken care of" ~Rachel Castillo If you live your life by a...
No comments:
Post a Comment