Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Military Doctors

Duties and Responsibilities:
Image result for military doctors

  • Examine and diagnose patients disease or injury
  • Research medical diseases that many be deadly
  • Perform difficult surgeries and other difficult tasks
  • Go to training for emergency  room training on the field. 
Salary:
  • 150,000 ~ 210,000 per year. 
Education: 
  • Medical School
  • Residency 
  • Training hands on
Demand for this job: 
  • Critical Thinkers
  • Work well under stress
  • Concentrated at all times
  • Ability to make accurate decisions
Reflection: 
  • I wouldn't like to become one because I don't do well with blood or anything that is medical related and I will not be able to last a day if I am being honest. So, no I wouldn't like to become one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Student Success Statement

"Many think that the short-term gain will be worth the long-term pain, but it isn't. In addition, using steroids is cheating, and t...