Wednesday, February 5, 2020

student success statement

"Intelligence is not enough. Intelligence plus character, that is the goal of true education." ~ Martin Luther King Jr.
What this student success statement means is, you must be a good person at heart and a good person in school. For instance, if you are a bad person at heart, you won't be liked, but if you are good in school and good at heart, you are a great human being. I, for instance have always been a decent student, sometimes I may be considered an over achiever, but I am also good at heart. That means that I am considered to be a great person because I do well in school and because I tend to have a good heart. So I am a good role model for students who are young than I am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Student Success Statement

"Many think that the short-term gain will be worth the long-term pain, but it isn't. In addition, using steroids is cheating, and t...