Monday, February 24, 2020

Student Success Statement: Dr. Ben Carson

Image result for dr. ben carson"I hated poverty. Poverty is more of a choice than anything else, and I can change that (poverty). It depends upon how hard I want to work, and I decided that I would change it." ~Dr. Ben Carson

It really depends on you for your life choices. If you want to become a doctor, you will work to the best of your ability to get your title. And it may also work the other way around. For example, I want to become an english teacher and I know that in order to become one I need to know what I am getting myself into so I decided to take AP English and read a lot of books so that I can be a good english teacher. And it will be up to me on how I get there. Dr. Carson has every right to let us know that we are the ones that control our destiny. And he is nothing, but 100 percent true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Student Success Statement

"Many think that the short-term gain will be worth the long-term pain, but it isn't. In addition, using steroids is cheating, and t...